Monday, 11 October 2010

After the Success of yesterday......

I'm now 2 nozles down :(

The first I broke yesterday - it pushed itself out of the PTFE heat shield, but I had just turned up the extruder speed so blamed my stoopid for that.
I also badly gouged the bed so that went in the bin as well. thankfully MDF is cheap :)

Drilled out the Old PFE last night and re glued a new heat shield.

I wound the heater today, new Thermister new everything.

I then started a Print which delaminated again. Similar to yesterday and upped the Temperature before starting again.

 The Tape on the heater was flush with the PTFE Heat shield. It's moved several mm.

Thankfully this Print bed will survive.....

Back to the drawing board........

No comments:

Post a Comment